- Thank you very much for repairing our Saniflo pump – we are very grateful.
Philip Faye, Leicester
- I rang TMC Plumbing after seeing their number on the Insink Erator website. They called promptly and removed a coin from our waste disposal. I would recommend them if you have a fault with your waste disposal.
Terry Stephens, Hinckley
- I am writing to thank you for the excellent service. The diagnosis was correct and your response prompt. Most people (including me!) would have taken a bolster to the WC!
John Edwards, Leicester
- Thank you for getting the drain cleared on New Years Day. Fantastic service as always which is appreciated.
James Cockerill – Rainbow & Dove, Leicester
- Thank you for coming to see me in Arnold on Friday at short notice. Just to let you know that my toilet is working well. Thanks for your help with it.
M r Lawes, Nottingham
- TMC Plumbing have just repaired my Insinkerator. I would recommend them and their work
Harriet James, Uppingham
- I called TMC Plumbing regarding a repair on our Insinkerator. They removed the blockage quickly & efficiently. I would certainly recommend them
Mrs Leeman, Loughborough
- Tom has made an extremely professional job of replacing both my bathroom and downstairs toilet. A clean finish to the job. Tom is polite, friendly and I would recommend him to friends and family. Good job Tom, thank you.
Susan Rutter, Blaby
- I contacted TMC Plumbing for a repair on my Saniflo. Tom called to the house solved the fault quickly with minimal fuss.
- Thank you for your great service. I will definitely use you for any other work I have and would be happy to recommend you to anyone.
Jim Chambers, Wigston
- Tom fitted me a complete new bathroom including relining the walls. He was friendly, reliable and would always give advice. All the work was completed to a high standard and the price was reasonable. I would recommend him.
Neil Robinson, Nuneaton
- I would like to complement TMC for the plumbing conversion of my en-suite shower room. The work was carried out quickly and professionally. Tom was very tidy, conscientious, works with minimal disruption and was very accommodating when I made design changes during the rebuild. As with all old properties there were many unforeseen problems and I could rely on Tom for advice and alternative solutions
Rob Broad, Langham
- Just to say thanks to Tom for repairing our Saniflo the other day at such short notice. Great service.
Mrs White, Leicester
- We’re just had TMC plumbing repair our Saniflo toilet pump. Would definitely use again. Hopefully not too soon!
Emma Davies, Leicester
- Gave Tom a call as our towel warmer had stopped keeping towels warm!. He ordered the element part and came back the next day to fit. We now have warm towels! Thanks Tom
Paul Callison, Leicester
- Would just like to say from start to finish Tom was excellent. We called for an initial quote to do our bathrooms, he came round 2 days later to price it all up and we received the quote the very next day. Both prices were very competitive and so we decided to proceed. The work was carried out a few weeks later to the highest standard . We had a few issues with the mains water which they coped with extremely well. Both jobs were quite trying but nothing seemed to phase them. They were professional, polite and tidy. Always on time and often stayed late to finish something off. We had a few teething issues once the job was completed and they came back round, no questions asked and sorted them out. We were so impressed that they have just come back and completed a new downstairs cloakroom for us too! We would definitely recommend.
Mr & Mrs Weber, Melton Mowbray
- Thank you very much for the superb job you did in our bathroom, removing the bath, vanity unit and toilet then fitting new toilet, vanity unit and a great walk in shower. All work was completed to high standard and with as little mess and disruption as was possible, we are very happy.
Len Davison, Cosby
- Phoned up on spec about a toilet that took ages to drain away and has done ever since we bought the house two years ago, (and probably before). TMC Plumbing Services said they’d be round in 1hr 30 mins. Tom was friendly, thorough and clearly bothered more about doing a good job than disappearing as soon as possible. Cheers
Ian Usher, Fleckney
- We would certainly recommend TMC Plumbing.
Alan & Janet, Hinckley
- Wow, What can I say. Called them on a Sunday afternoon and they arrived within 1 hour! Unbelievable! All fixed and sorted within 2 hours of the call. That’s Service.
- Just thought that I’d drop you a line to say that the hot water tank is now quiet! So thank you for a job well done, very much appreciated. Please feel free to pass on my details to any future customer, I will certainly recommend you to them
Andy Borrows, Oakham
- Very professional service. An engineer came out the same day and replaced our leaking kitchen tap. I will definitely use you again.
- It’s nice to have found a reasonable Saniflo engineer. I’d certainly recommend them
Carol Dunford, Market Harborough
- Thanks for coming today and for the work you did. We were very impressed with you coming exactly on time, the way you went about your work and your attitude and quality. I would certainly recommend you.
Richard Gorringe, Thurnby
- Tom came recommended by a friend of mine. He was efficient & effective In diagnosis & repair of my hot water fault.
Mr Sykes, Oakham
- I have used TMC Plumbing on many occasions, I have to say i can’t fault them, they are reliable, and quick. We call them and 9 times out of ten they can do same day and no call out- cant say better than that!
Helsinki Nightclub, Leicester
- They have done so much work for us- new bathroom, fixing tank overflow, moving radiators, fit new shower pump, fit new steaming hot tap – all done on time, tidy and with a helpful approach. We are impressed, and no doubt will be back in touch soon!
- My daughter’s house was basically flooded whilst she was away and we could not work out where the leak had come from. TMC Plumbing attended quickly and after detailed investigation Tom identified the source and fixed it. Will definitely use them again
Tony Hale, Loughborough
- Thank you for doing such a fantastic job on replacing the downstairs toilet today. Everything was done so efficiently, clean and neatly, I’m really pleased with your work.
Chris Sewell, Leicester
- Tom came on arranged days. He was polite, worked hard all day did not stop for breaks, listened to any questions we asked him and he gave answers. He was tidy and did extra work for us that he could of charged more for. I would recommend him to everyone. A pleasure to find a young man eager to do a good job
Pete Banks, Leicester
- Can’t rate Tom highly enough! Had a bad experience with another plumber but everything turned out well in the end. Thanks again Tom!
Jane Capes, Aylestone
- I was slightly dubious about finding a plumber on the internet. I needn’t have worried, a chap sorted out my Saniflo fairly quickly and the charge was very reasonable. He even rang to say that he would be an hour later then arranged. I’ll certainly use him again
Suzanne, Broughton Astley
- TMC Plumbing have undertaken a variety of plumbing work for me and my daughter over the past 7 years, including a complete plumbing refit for a new home extension and other minor plumbing jobs. All the work they have undertaken for me has been carried out in a competent and professional manner and I have been fully satisfied with the high standard of workmanship they have achieved. I have no reservations in recommending them as highly competent plumbers who will always produce a first class finish.
Bob Harmes MBE, Coalville
- I contacted TMC Plumbing regarding a leak on my toilet. After leaving a msg, Tom returned my call and repaired the leak later that day.
David Egerton – Syston
- I have contacted TMC on a few occasions and every time Tom has made sure the job is completed even if it has taken him longer then expected. He is polite, friendly and extremely professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. keep it up
Dan @ Rainbow & Dove, Leicester
- Tom from TMC Plumbing came out to repair my Saniflo which was blocked. He came on time and had my toilet back up and running in about an hour. Thanks Tom!
Janet Clifton, Oadby
- Called TMC for a service on my Insinkerator hot tap. They came out and fitted a new tap within a couple of days. If you need a plumber I recommend them.
Sue Dukakis, Leicester
- Thanks for repairing our Saniflo!
Bob & Trish Keeble, Market Harborough
- Found their number on the net. They were fast to respond and repaired our Saniflo in under an hour. I’d recommend them.
John Hayle, Tilton
- Gave them a try & they came up trumps. We were told our Saniflo toilet needed replacing. TMC Plumbing had it working again the day after I called. I’ll definitely be keeping your number
Steve McMahon, Sibbertoft
- I’m a repeat customer very satisfied with your service.
Dr Das, Oadby
- Great job on our Saniflo pump Tom – Cheers!
Giorgos Kipparissis, Leicester
- I didn’t think my Saniflo pumped toilet was repairable. I rang this company after seeing them on the internet and after around an hour they’d sorted it! Give them a ring before renewing
Tania Groves, Market Harborough
- We’ve had Tom come out and repair our Insinkerator a couple of times. We highly recommend TMC Plumbing Services.
Vic & Jean Swann, Syston
- Just to say thanks for your quick response in dealing with my Saniflo. I’ll definitely call you next year for it to be serviced 5*